2023 Evening Workshop Information
Hello Flower Friends! We are so excited to share our workshops with you. At each workshop, we will walk you through flower selection and arranging basics so that you can enjoy fresh flowers for your home in Workshops include:
1. Florals and materials to create an artful bouquet to take and enjoy at home.
2. Small workshop size limited to 10 participants.
3. Flower arranging class with Marta Martin, Florelle proprietor.
4. Bubbly and luxurious desserts.
5. Workshops are approximately 2 hrs long.
6. Location: Houston Heights/Garden Oaks. (Address provided at registration.)
7. Time: 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
8. Workshop dates are Friday, October 27, 2023, and Friday, November 17, 2023 and Friday, December 22, 2023.
About our flowers: to the extent possible, we strive to use locally grown flowers and greenery. When we are unable to use our own farm flowers, we source flowers from other local and American farmers. However, we also reserve the right to source from our wholesale partners as needed. We will use the flowers in the photograph or similar flowers, according to availability but in the same spirit and colors of the example shown.
Refunds or cancellations: Refunds are available up to two weeks (14 days) prior to the workshop. In the event of cancellation due to inclement weather, illness or any other unforeseen occurrence, the workshop will be rescheduled. Thank you for supporting our family farm!